In the News
Having treated over 4,000 brain and spine radiosurgery cases, Dr. Lipani is known as one of the nation’s top brain and spine surgeons and serves as a leading expert in brain and spine radiosurgery on three internationally recognized advisory review boards. Click below to view the news video of Dr. Lipani speaking about Radiosurgery and CyberKnife treatment and how patients benefit from treatment.
Dr. Lipani is an active member of several organizations and is an active researcher and author. Please click on a link below to view Dr. Lipani’s interviews and articles.
- “Princeton Neurological Surgery: Passionate Advocate for Radiosurgery” – U.S. 1 Newspaper, June 25, 2014
- “Neurosurgeon getting Results with Knifeless Technologies” – Mercerspace.com, August 2013
- “Radiosurgery: A secret weapon in the fight against cancer” – U.S. 1 Newspaper, June 26, 2013
- “Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Acoustic Neuroma: The CyberKnife” – Acoustic Neuroma Association of NJ, March, 2013
- “What’s New in Princeton & Central New Jersey?” – U.S. 1 Newspaper, January 16, 2013
- “CyberKnife” – MiddlesexHealthAndLife.com, Spring 2012
- “Surgical precision in Mercer: CyberKnife cuts new healing path” – The Times, May 3, 2010
Download our Newsletter to read more about our brain and spine radiosurgery practice and the conditions we treat!
Certifications, Affiliations & Memberships
Dr. Lipani is actively involved in the neurosurgery community. Please see a list of his affiliations below:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the Radiosurgery Society
- Member of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member of the North American Spine Society
- Member of the AANS/CNS Joint Section on Tumors
- Member of the Medical Advisory Board of the Acoustic Neuroma Association of NJ