Brain Tumor Treatment & Brain Surgery
At Princeton Neurological Surgery, we offer excellence in treatments for brain tumors and other intracranial conditions to patients in New Jersey and surrounding areas. Dr. Lipani is a board certified, fellowship trained specialist in complex brain surgery and brain tumor surgery. Please see the list below to select which Brain Surgery Treatment Procedures you would like to learn more about.
To view our Patient Educational Videos, please Click Here.
To learn more about which Cranial Conditions we treat, please Click Here.
Brain Surgery Treatment Procedures
- Burr Hole Drainage
- Chiari Malformation
- Craniotomy for Meningioma
- Craniotomy for Subdural Hematoma
- Craniotomy for Tumors
- Diagnostic Cerebral Angiography
- Microvascular Decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Ommaya Reservoir Placement
- Stereotactic Brain Biopsy
- Suboccipital Craniectomy for Acoustic Neuroma
- Transsphenoidal Surgery for Tumors
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt for Hydrocephalus