Submit Films By Mail
The following items are requested for initial review:
- name and email address of referring contact (e.g., physician, family member, or patient)
- contact’s relationship to patient (e.g., physician, family member, or self)
- patient’s name
- patient’s age and sex
- patient’s diagnosis and/or symptoms
- previous treatments (e.g., chemotherapy, radiation therapy, physical therapy, injections, pain management, etc.)
- a copy of the MRI, CT and/or x-ray (CD or paper copies) that reveal the condition or lesion(s).
Please make sure to label all correspondence with “Potential Surgery or Radiosurgery Candidate” for immediate attention.
If you are mailing your imaging studies and would like them returned, please include a postage paid, self addressed envelope. Imaging material will be kept for 3 weeks in case a formal consultation is requested. They will be destroyed after 3 weeks if they are not returned or required for consultation.
A copy of the MRI, CT and/or x-ray that show the condition can be sent via mail courier to:Princeton Neurological Surgery
“Potential Surgery/Radiosurgery Candidate”
3836 Quakerbridge Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619